How To Make St Patrick’s Day Magic Slime
Adapted from Growing a Jeweled Rose
Do you want to have some fun with your kids on St Patrick’s Day? I found a fun activity I would like to try! I want to make some of this St Patrick’s Day Magic Slime. I can keep the boys engaged and entertained as they discover the treasures stuck in the magic sparkly slime. We will be sure to have a good time and some giggles with this silly St Patrick’s Day activity. This slime is easy to make and doesn’t require too much prep. Take a look at the free printable recipe below to see how to make this festive craft come to life!
- 2 bottles of school glue (8 oz)
- 1 cup of liquid starch
- Rainbow glitter
- Treasures and Gems
- Begin by mixing the liquid starch and the glue together in a bowl. This will form the base slime.
- Once the slime is mixed allow it to sit for a minute or two. This helps the slime form and lose the stickiness.
- After a few minutes add the glitter.
- Add treasures and gems.
- HAVE FUN!
- Store in Ziploc bag between use
Like this St Patrick’s Day Idea? Click Here to see 5 Amazing Rainbow Themed Treats!