Something I look forward to during fall is enjoying a nice warm Caramel Apple Cider from Starbucks. They are so sweet and delicious, but they can be a bit pricey. They are over $3.00 for the smallest size. That is why I was excited to learn that there is a copycat recipe! If you love Starbucks’ Caramel Apple Cider, then you should try this homemade version too! It is a bit of an investment to get all the ingredients, but if you really enjoy these drinks, it’s worth it! Take a look at the free recipe below and make some Caramel Apple Cider for yourself this fall.
- Tree Top Apple Juice or Apple Cider
- Caramel sauce (to drizzle on top)
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon Dulce Syrup from Starbucks
- Start by adding 6 tablespoons of Cinnamon Dulce Syrup to the bottom of a mug or a saucepan.
- Next add 12oz of Apple Juice or Apple Cider.
- Heat on medium until nice and hot (not quite boiling) and pour into a mug. (In the microwave this is roughly 2 minutes)
- Top with whipped cream and then drizzle a layer of caramel syrup on top.